Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Holidaying In Hamilton


In the holidays I went to Hamilton to visit my cousins.
First we went to my auntie’s store.  While we were there we painted the store green and yellow.  While my dad was working on the appliances I learnt about Maths suduko and Albert Einstein.  Now I know about Albert Einstein.  He was the smartest person in the world in 1997. 

After that I did Maths.  It did Algebra and multiplication.  Then my cousin and I played cards.  The name of the card game was Last Card.  To play this game you get half of the cards then you take one of your cards and place it on the floor.  Then you put 2 cards on the floor.  I won.  Then we watched Pirates of the Caribbean.  It was about a pirate that likes treasure and he fights bad pirates.  I watched 3 parts of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie.  It was a so, so, so, fantastic, very fantastic movie!  I wish I could go back to Hamilton so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.